UNS is looking to hire great people!
We have the following position(s) available:
ePO/ENS Admin - Sacramento (no relocation or travel, person must reside in Sacramento Area)
2 year project. Start date: end of February. Skills: ENS - experts, TIE/DXL/ATD – intermediate knowledge
Senior Security Engineer (USA, LTAM, EMEA, APAC)
Consultants are responsible for completing scheduled/assigned projects per the pre-defined scope of work (SOW) and for following all UNS policies and procedures. McAfee ePO, ENS,VSE or DLP experience. SIEM or NSP experience a huge plus! Please have deployment, troubleshooting and configuration experience. Pre and post installation experience required for consulting role.
Sr. Incident Response - REMOTE position
Looking for a technical, passionate pragmatic information security professional with vast IT and Cybersecurity experience to be part of our Emergency Incident Response team. You must be a strong leader with excellent people and management skills with the ability to take ownership of assignments and execute with speed and accuracy.
- Lead Emergency Incident Response (EIR) engagements and guide clients through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations). Provide guidance on tactical and strategic response and remediation recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and think on your feet
- Ability to learn and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTP’s.
- Perform live response, malware analysis, volatile data collection and analysis on hosts and/or network data.
- Correlate and analyze Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
- Strong in Network Forensics (TCP/IP networking) /Traffic analysis, Digital Forensics
- Ability to examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity
- Leveraging various forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT/ open source, Splunk, and other tools to determine source of compromises and/or malicious activity that occurred in client environments.
- Display an understanding of security best practices, security gap assessments, penetration testing / Cyber Kill Chain, NIST.
- Perform vulnerability assessments to identify security issues in client environments.
- Strong working knowledge of security-relevant data, including network protocols, ports and common services, such as TCP/IP network protocols and application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP/S, DNS, FTP, SMTP, Active Directory etc.)
- Experience or familiarity programming in at least one of the following: Python, Powershell, Bash, Shell Script, Batch, VBscript (Python experience preferable)
- Deliver professional consulting services across Professional Services portfolio and ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Able to learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned.
Read More (pdf) | Email Resume